Tips for Success in Walden University Discussion Posts
- Seek help from experienced writers who will guide you with proper examples. You can do this by just placing your order with us.
- Ensure you deliver the main post on time; it is always due by midnight on Wednesdays.
- Peer posts are due no later than Saturday at midnight. It is good practice to respond to your colleagues on two different days.
- There must be three (3) total posts in one week. Main post and two responses to peers.
- The main post must include a minimum of three (3) scholarly sources as an in-text citation and as references. Each reference must have a matching in text citation and every citation a matching reference. Both te intext citations as well as the references at the end of the paper should match.
- Peer posts must include a minimum of two (2) scholarly sources as an in-text citation and as references. Each reference must have a matching in text citation and every citation a matching reference. They both should match.
- APA 7th edition formatting guide must be followed to the letter. The expectation is that you use this appropriately. Read widely and also feedback on each discussion post week to ensure you are improving.
- Write in a substantive way, and follow the rubric as well as the instructions. Participation is important in online courses, and what you are learning is being assessed. Writing just a few sentences is not adequate and result in lower scores and this should not happen for someone with Tips for Success in Walden University Discussion Posts.