This blog article offers a comprehensive list of intriguing biological research paper topics to help students select the finest topic for their papers. From easy biology research topics to engaging debate topics and project ideas, we cover a wide range of subjects in biology.
How to Choose a Biological Research Paper Topic
1. Pick a topic that interests you.
2. Choose a topic suitable for your level of study.
3. Ensure there is enough information available on the topic.
4. Select a topic related to current research for up-to-date information.
5. Opt for a topic that is specific enough to manage but not too narrow or broad.
Primary Biological Issues Today
1. Synthetic biology’s ethical issues.
2. Stem cell therapy and research.
3. Medical protocol patents.
4. Endangered species.
5. Global climate.
6. Acidification of the oceans.
Biological Research Paper Topics
1. Agents of the immune system and their purposes.
2. Immunology and transplant.
3. Prevention of graft rejection.
4. Vaccinations and their advantages.
5. Tolerance and autoimmunity.
6. Using immunotherapy on people.
7. The effects of immunity and its stress.
8. Genetics and evolution in plants.
9. Functions and aspects of photosynthesis.
10. Management of plant diseases and contemporary technology.
11. Microbial ecology and evolution: A Review of the Literature.
12. Natural illness plant resistance.
13. Plant disease biology and defenses.
14. Oxytocin and the fear response.
15. The management of hormones and the reproductive system.
Easy Biology Research Topics
1. The biological root of a psychological disease.
2. The science of oxytocin and its recent advancement.
3. Female anatomy and hormonal changes.
4. The biological basis of bipolar disorder.
5. Endocrine illness and its long-term consequences.
6. Gender differences and mental health.
7. The Influence of Cardio Exercise.
8. How did the US society see the abortion law?
9. What is the relationship between abortion and feminism?
10. How do donated stem cells function?
11. What are the hazards associated with donating stem cells?
12. Discuss abortion’s biological sensations.
13. Application of technology in DNA analysis.
14. Compare and contrast DNA and RNA.
15. Talk about the phenomenon of DNA-modified creatures.
Interesting Biology Topics for Presentation
1. Issues with and opportunities for genetic engineering with CRISPR.
2. Studies on epidemiology and its potential to fight novel viruses (such as Covid-19).
3. Studies on infectious disease-causing agents (Prions).
4. Problems with climate change and possible solutions.
5. Research on Cancer.
6. Studies in behavioral science.
7. Threatened species.
8. Bio-astronomy-related questions.
9. Synthetic biology’s possibilities.
10. Studies in epigenetics.
Environmental Biology Research Topics
1. What effects does noise pollution have on living organisms?
2. Why is environmental justice so important?
3. What kinds of problems does urban ecology try to solve?
4. What do we know now about climate change?
5. Ecology of fire: how can people adapt to fires?
6. What could go wrong with nature if we use renewable energy?
7. Bioremediation: how can microorganisms get rid of pollution?
8. What are the main areas of research in the field of limnology?
9. What are the most recent efforts to stop species from going extinct?
10. Using satellites and drones, scientists can study the natural world from afar.
College and High School Biology Paper Topics
1. Future-oriented regenerative medicine.
2. Possibilities for the growth of cell therapy.
3. Options for developing artificial organs.
4. Tissue engineering: what is it?
5. Therapeutic cloning: What is it?
6. Molecular biology techniques.
7. Aging, Cancer: telomerase, telomerase.
8. Gene synthesis using chemical and enzyme processes.
9. Polymerase chain reaction and genetic disease testing.
10. DNA telomerase and issues with molecular aging.
11. Dynamic translation re-propagation.
12. Polypeptide folding and the function of molecular chaperonins.
13. Gene mapping and cloning for inherited illnesses.
14. Genetic mapping and linkage analysis.
15. Illness and genetic polymorphism.
16. Comprehensive genomic analyses of complex disorders.
Molecular Biology Topics
2. Cell division.
3. The polymerase chain reaction.
4. Cloning DNA.
5. Central dogma.
6. Gene regulation.
7. Technology for mixing DNA.
8. How genes work at the molecular level.
9. The writing down of Genes.
11. DNA structure.
12. The structure of RNA.
13. Difference between transcription in prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
14. Prokaryotes and the control of transcription.
Biology IA Topics
1. How can various household goods influence plant growth?
2. Parkinson’s hereditary influence.
3. Stem cell research ethics.
4. Antibiotics’ effect on seed development and germination.
5. Global warming’s impact on the human body.
6. Are genetically modified foods (GMOs) safe?
7. Bipolar disorder or schizophrenia biology.
8. Climate change’s impact on biodiversity.
9. GMOs degrade over time.
10. Effect of specific brain injuries.
11. Mitosis: determine the mitotic index for onions and garlic.
12. The influence of several variables on fruit and vegetable deterioration.
13. The effect of energy drinks on post-exercise heart rate and blood pressure.
14. The impact of various types of plant contamination.
15. Plant salt tolerance testing.
16. How does different fruit ripen depending on temperature?
17. When comparing reaction time to specific stimuli with age.
18. Comparing the amount of vitamin C in fruit to fruit liquids.
19. What is the perfect photosynthetic environment?
20. An essay on the ethics of human cloning.
21. Distinct varieties of toothpaste have different effects.
22. The effect of sucrose content on the rate of respiration in yeast.
23. Sugar’s influence on dental health.
24. DNA modification research and its applications.
25. Steroids’ effects on the human body.
Biology Debate Topics
1. Should gene editing be permitted to ensure health?
2. Should using animals be permitted?
3. Is it beneficial for the planet to have genetically modified food or not?
4. Should the removal of an organ from a deceased person be permitted without their consent?
5. Should we promote the use of homeopathic remedies?
6. Should cannabis be regarded as medicine?
7. Should fast-food chains be subject to stricter rules on the nutrient content of their meals?
8. Should trans-fat be banned?
9. Is it feasible to reincarnate?
10. Is extending lifespans necessary?
11. Is the practice of pedigree breeding unethical?
12. Should scientists attempt to bring back extinct species?
13. Should immunizations be made mandatory?
14. Should DNA belong to an individual?
15. Will expanding stem cell research be advantageous?
16. Should cloning humans be made acceptable?
17. Do our genes alone determine our behavior?
18. Are immunizations for children hazardous or safe?
19. Exists life elsewhere in the universe?
20. Should we blame obesity on fast food restaurants?
21. Do elementary and high school
curricula need to include nutrition instruction?
22. Antidepressants: do they work?
23. Animal extinctions—are they brought on by people, or are they the result of evolution?
24. Is evolution true or just a theory?
25. Is gender dysphoria or actual transgender people a thing?
26. Do psychiatric disorders require a different approach to therapy than physical diseases?
Biological Project Topics
1. Cloning projects of various types.
2. The effects of cloning on medicine.
3. Human DNA alterations.
4. Depression and Genes.
5. The Transplantation ethic.
6. Hormone changes during pregnancy.
7. Endocrine system disorders.
8. Tolerance & Autoimmunity.
9. Avoiding graft rejection.
Best Biological Research Paper Topics for Your Project
1. The human DNA changes that are currently known.
2. Robotics research in neurobiology.
3. The evolution of Darwin’s theory’s perspectives.
4. Probiotics’ effects on the prevention of infections.
5. Plants’ uptake of heavy metals.
6. Cancer treatment using targeted therapy.
7. Human cloning’s ethical implications.
8. Famous human cloning experiments.
Biology Research Topics for Grade 12
1. Explain how the human body works.
2. How does meiosis differ from mitosis?
3. Figuring out how likely it is that genes will be passed down.
4. Explain how DNA is made.
5. Describe how the carbon cycle works.
Top 10 Research Paper Topics
1. A contagious illness.
2. Dietary immunology.
3. Canine relationship.
4. Mood issues.
5. Vaccine efficacy.
6. Vermicide plants.
7. Quaternary skeletons.
8. Periodic patterns.
9. Covid-19 findings.
10. Neurological conditions.
Topics Related to Human Biology
1. Evolution of body systems.
3. Cellular biology.
This exhaustive list of biological research paper topics covers a wide range of subjects and levels of complexity, providing students with ample options to choose from. If you need further assistance in developing ideas or writing your paper, feel free to contact customnursingpapers.com, where experienced academic writers are ready to help you.