Student Academic Performance- Legal and Ethical Issues
Write an essay that addresses the following points:
1. Imagine you are an online instructor and one of your students has posted an inflammatory and offensive response or has cut and pasted from a well-known website. How would you address these issues? What type of feedback would you provide? Would you address this in public or private and why? The essay should include some legal and ethical issues related to student academic performance.
2. Describe transformational leadership. How is it unique from other leadership styles? How can a nurse educator use this style of leadership? How do students benefit?
3. Describe how communication skills can be used to be a creative leader? Provide an example. What personal attributes makes great communicators?
Student Academic Performance- Legal and Ethical Issues Related posts:
- Post a description of one or more significant ways in which Walden’s and the School of Nursing’s perspectives (i.e., vision, mission, social change message, and outcomes) relate to your professional and academic goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner. Include how you plan to incorporate social change into your professional and academic goals.
- examine your own beliefs about the student–faculty relationship and discuss the effects that your beliefs and practices may have on the teaching–learning process, the academic performance of your students, and your students’ behavior.
- Analyzes the basic legal, social, and economic environment in which the organizations operate Analyzes the managerial, operational, and financial issues impacting the organizations including: Company Culture and Performance Promotion Policies Strategic Decisions Making Decision-Making Style Management Style Leadership Style Communication Style
- What are the legal and ethical implications involved in the ethical dilemma of a paranoid schizophrenia refusing treatment resulting in leg amputation?
- LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND PROFESSIONAL ISSUES IN HEALTHCARE
- Legal and Ethical Issues Related to the Workplace
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Analysis of Historical, Legal, and Ethical Issues
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing Week 2 Assignment 1
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Reflection Artifact: Analyze the impact of economic, demographic and technological forces on health care delivery, and the concerns relating to ethical, legal, and social issues that influence nursing practice
- Healthcare Problem With PICO Question – C361
- Data collection: interpersonal psychotherapy Evidence-Based Practice Proposal