As technology in healthcare continues a shift to homecare is inevitable, safety is of utmost importance. Review the most current Patient Safety Goals for homecare found under the NPSG Program Links. Review the 5 NPGS listed for the Home Care option and discuss each one related to how the nurse can ensure they are met. Finally, locate an article that discusses technology and home care and summarize the findings. How will this shift to home care impact your day-to-day nursing practice?
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook.
*Please cite within paper
Patient Safety Goals for homecare found under the NPSG Program Related posts:
- NR224 Safety Goals RUA.docx Revised 06/14/2016 BME 1 Required Uniform Assignment: National Patient Safety Goals
- Discuss you educational and professional goals, short term and long term, and address how earning the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) will help you reach these goals.
- educational goals: SMART goals
- Post a description of one or more significant ways in which Walden’s and the School of Nursing’s perspectives (i.e., vision, mission, social change message, and outcomes) relate to your professional and academic goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner. Include how you plan to incorporate social change into your professional and academic goals.
- National Patient Safety Goals: Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission
- NR224 Fundamentals – Skills RUA: Patient Safety Goals
- NR224 Fundamentals – Skills: National Patient Safety Goals
- safety score improvement plan for mitigating concerns, addressing a specific patient-safety goal that is relevant to quality patient care
- Safety score improvement plan for mitigating concerns, addressing a specific patient-safety goal that is relevant to quality patient care.
- Nursing Paper- Career Planning
- Advanced practice nursing professional development plan