Madeleine Leininger’s Cultural Care Theory Summary Paper
The assignment instructions are: Write a one-two page summary on key assumptions of Leininger\’s Culture Care Theory and summarize the implications of this theory for your chosen advanced nursing role.
Please use at least 2 references within the past 5 years (2016-2021), scholarly, peer-reviewed reference citation is required.
(In this theory, Leininger developed 3 modalities (modes) of care: cultural care preservation & maintenance, cultural care accommodation or negotiation, and culture care repatterning or restructuring.)
Thank you! Attached is the rubric for this paper.
Madeleine Leininger’s Cultural Care Theory Summary Paper Related posts:
- Concept analysis on cultural humility as it relates to the Nurse Practitioner role supported by Madeleine Leininger’s Culture Care Nursing Theory
- Madeleine Leininger nursing theory
- Future Directions in transcultural nursing in the 21st century – author Madeleine Leininger
- Week 6 discussion: Discuss any instances of cultural insensitivity by caregivers you have witnessed. Protect the anonymity of the caregiver and patient, and analyze the discriminatory treatment and offer suggestions that a nurse leader could do to ease the situation. How can you promote Leininger\’s theory of Culture Care Diversity and Universality for culture-specific and congruent care in your work setting?
- Grand theory or mid range theory written by a nurse except Nightingale, Pender, Benner or Leininger.
- Leininger and Parse: Metaparadigm of Nursing
- Leininger’s Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing.
- Case Studies: Using Leininger’s Culture Care Model in healthcare delivery
- What is your personal worldview? Connect your worldview to cultural and spiritual competence.
- Developing an Advocacy Campaign
- Networking for Academic and Professional Success: Networking in nursing