How to write an essay on Artificial intelligence- health care opportunity (Solved)
Healthcare is one the most significant organization that is encompassed by varied activities. Failure to closely monitor financial activities and healthcare resources affect the outcome of the healthcare services provided. As payment structures evolve, patients expect more from their providers while the volume of data continues at a staggering rate. An opportunity in healthcare enables the minimization of weaknesses experienced in the health sector. Artificial intelligence is the next opportunity in the health sector that paves and drives improvement across the care continuum. Artificial intelligence provides varied solutions for managing care within the healthcare sector. Artificial intelligence outweighs the traditional clinical decision-making techniques of control of the health care sector activities (Bright & Beyt, n.d.). Artificial intelligence will reduce the burden of electronic health record use by creating more intuitive interfaces and automating some of the processes that consume so much of the user’s time.
Artificial intelligence enables the healthcare sector to provide meaningful information to users. It is so flexible that the AI only picks the most relevant data and represents it to the person using it. The algorithms used in AI are simple to follow, saving the user time. AI can play a significant role in describing the needs of the patient. However, AI can detect most illnesses and gives the best possible solution (Bright & Beyt, n.d.). Adopting artificial intelligence in healthcare will ease and lower the time doctors attend to the patient.
Financial fraud is most prevalent in the healthcare sector. AI can help detect and protect healthcare sectors from financial fraud. Protection of financial fraud among patients while seeking care will be cut off, hence lowering costs of unnecessary treatments.AI can be programmed to detect the legal insurance codes mentioned on various insurance policies. The fake insurance policies often provided by clients can be seen promptly by artificial intelligence. Adopting this system will then protect the healthcare sector in providing services to unnecessary clients who use fake insurance policies. Most of the financial prediction and planning processes are manually intensive. Humans are prone to inherent human biases. Incorporating embedded AI algorithm-based reasoning will help improve predictive actions and the best course of action while planning for financial resources in the health care sector.
Antibiotic resistance is one of the growing threats to most people seeking care. Incorporating the use of AI can leverage the risk of antibiotic resistance. Ai electronic record can be used to identify the patterns of diseases, and the device can highlight clients who are at risk. Allowing AI electronic devices to drive such programmed analytics in health effectively enhances accuracy and creates faster and more accurate red alarms for healthcare providers. Devices are used to manage complications and detect deterioration, which may suggest the development of difficulties or a patient’s condition in the ICU. Adopting AI into devices will transform the health outcome and ease physicians’ time and cognitive burdens while ensuring patients receive care as timely as possible.
With this artificial intelligence kind of electronic system in health care, community health providers have a better solution in predicting disease occurrence, protecting against financial frauds, and collaborating on the best ways to limit illness through prevention. Adopting this embedded AI system will effectively reduce the rate of diseases and increase access to health care services.
Bright, S. and Beyt, G. (n.d.). Lessons in systems thinking: A tale from the land of middle health. Systems Thinker
- The Impact Of Nursing Informatics On Patient Outcomes And Patient Care Efficiencies
- Reflection of IOM Future of Nursing recommendations
- IOM Future Nursing recommendations
- The importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development.
- Identify the importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development
- The impact of the IOM report on nursing practice, particularly in primary care, and how you would change your practice to meet the goals of the IOM report.
- Review the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health,” focusing on the following sections: Transforming Practice, Transforming Education, and Transforming Leadership.
- The impact on nursing of the 2010 IOM report on the Future of Nursing.
- What are your future educational and career goals? Do you see yourself in a nursing leadership role…
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR NURSES.
- Benchmark Assignment: Implementation of the IOM Future of Nursing Report