To whom it may concern
Frank Peterson has been under my supervision at Kenland Medical Center for the last three years, and I recommend him as a nurse practitioner at your facility. Frank has the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform job specifications for nurse practitioner. In addition, he always ensures his patients are comfortable at the hospital and after discharge. He is patient, empathetic, kind, and respectful to patients, their families, and colleagues.
Kenland Medical Centre provides healthcare services to individuals from all spheres of life, so we deal with clients and patients from different social backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, religions, and ethnicities. Frank has a lot of clinical experience in managing patients and their families. Also, he is honest and can considerately convey medical information. He is a compassionate nurse who can handle any situation in medical and surgical care. Furthermore, he has shown empathy for patients with pain and those suffering and has been a role model to others. Lastly, Frank has demonstrated continued dedication to his job and advanced education during his tenure here, which has been recognized with awards and certifications.
Frank Peterson has my recommendation for a nurse practitioner in your facility. I am sure the patients and staff under her care will benefit massively. Although he will be missed here, he will do a great job at your facility by providing the best to his clients and patients. I am sad we are losing such a gift, but then again am certain she will continue to prosper in the field and his endeavors.
John Mathew, RN, MSN, PhD
Chief Nursing Officer
Kenland Medical Centre
- GCU Mission and Vision Statements
- Find An Organization Related To Your Health Care Discipline And Identify The Mission And Vision Statement. Based On Your Experiences As A Member Of The Health Care Team, Explain How The Values Of The Organization Are Or Are Not Reflected
- Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested. In a 750-1,000 word paper, provide a detailed overview the organization and its advantages for members. Include the following:
- Discussion: Mission, Vision, and Personal Goals
- The Influence Of Mission & Vision On Planning
- AACN Competencies and the school Mission, Vision, and Outcomes
- What are some methodologies of communication you would use to develop a shared vision with your stakeholders? How would you apply strategic management to make your visions for the outreach program become reality?
- In a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following:Provide an overview of the article you selected, including answers to the following questions:What type of group was discussed?
- Developing a Health Advocacy Campaign for Childhood Obesity
- Developing a health advocacy campaign STDs among teenagers Custom Essay
- Developing Health Advocacy Campaign
- Application Assignment 2: Part 2 – Developing an Advocacy Campaign
- HCS 535 Week Six Individual Health Campaign Part III HCS 535 Week 6 Individual Health Campaign – Part III
- Health Advocacy Campaign
- Childhood obesity – health issue & national health priority
- Health care policy: childhood obesity Custom Essay