Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on the complete process of how the California schools food and nutrition topic becomes a policy. In your paper, include the following information:
- State the objective of the policy.
- Define Formulation stage:
- Explain the process to formulate your policy and the involvement of stakeholders.
- Define Legislative stage:
- Explain the legislative body’s approval process needed to gain support (ie funding) for the policy and how stakeholders influence legislators’ decisions.
- Define Implementation stage:
- Identify the accountable parties and their roles in the various implementation stages of your policy.
Cite a minimum of five references.