Addressing how the Nursing profession Will Change in the future
The text (Policy and Politics for Nurses and Other Health Professionals Advocacy and Action) talks about the IOM’s Future of Nursing recommendations and the Affordable Care Act.
Donna M. Nickitas, Donna J. Middaugh, Veronica Feeg (3rd edition), and other sources talk about how nurses can position themselves to lead change to improve health and health care and drive policy changes.
Addressing how the Nursing profession Will Change in the future Related posts:
- Discuss the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Committee Initiative on the Future of Nursing and the Institute of Medicine research that led to the IOM report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
- personal reflective paper about my nursing education program and the future that I see as a future nurse
- Consider the future of accreditation – what are the future challenges and changes
- Your vision of the future of health care, what would you like to see for the future of your organization or practice setting?
- The importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development.
- Identify the importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development
- The Future of Nursing Report: What are the areas for growth in nursing(doctorate nursing by 2020)
- the impact on nursing of the 2010 IOM report on the Future of Nursing
- create an E-Poster on what you see as the future of nursing practice and the role of nursing in the emerging health-care environment
- IOM Future of Nursing Report and Nursing
- Crohn’s Disease Soap Note
- Personal leadership model