Question: Using Whatever Resources You Prefer, Research The Top Ten (10) Most Frequently Prescribed Drugs/drug Classification Prescribed In The United States. Next, Research The Top Ten (10) Diagnoses In The United States. In A Word Doc, Create A List Correlating The Top 10 Drugs/drug Classifications And The Top 10 Diagnoses You Can Be As Simple Or As Detailed …
- Using whatever resources you prefer, researchthe top ten (10) most frequentlyprescribed drugs/drug classification prescribed inthe United States.
- Next, research the top ten (10)diagnoses in the United States.
- In a word doc, Create a list correlating thetop 10 drugs/drug classifications and the top 10diagnoses
- You can be as simple or as detailed as you like with the listsand the correlation.
- You may find some diagnoses correlate to more or less ofprescribed medications.
- For this reason you may need to make 2 lists to demonstrateboth.
- Include the name of the drug and thedrug classification for each of the 10 drugs. (Youcan find this information at www.pdr.net if you don’t already haveit.
- State the resource(s) used todetermine the information in both lists. Includelinks to the site(s) used.
- State the date of the resource, you want themost current information available
- Information should be no less than 3 years old.
- Dates can be found in article printings, and/or at the bottomof a website.
You will use this/these list(s) in your Discussion Postings thisweek.