Question: Help Me With That Discussion Please Thank YouWhat Has Led To Heart Diseases Becoming One Of The Leading Causes Of Death In The United States?What Public Health Announcement Could You Create To Make People More Aware Of Ways To Prevent Heart Disease?There Are Around 4,000 People Who Are On The Donor List For Heart Transplant, But Only A Few Actually …
- Help me with that discussion please thank you
- What has led to heart diseases becoming one of the leadingcauses of death in the United States?
- What public health announcement could you create to make peoplemore aware of ways to prevent heart disease?
- There are around 4,000 people who are on the donor list forheart transplant, but only a few actually get a donor heart. If youwere a scientist, what do you think about putting a patient on amechanical device or other animal’s heart? Explain yourreasoning.
- Hypertension is considered a silent killer. One of the waysdoctors diagnose this disease is when a patient visits theirphysician for their yearly physical.
- Discuss the types of hypertension, its signs and symptoms, andtreatment.
- What are the consequences of uncontrolled hypertension?
- What are important lifestyle changes that a patient has to maketo prevent or treat hypertension